My Blog List

Monday, June 11, 2012

Our 1 Year Old

Happy Birthday Sullivan! June 3rd was on a Sunday this year so our morning was a bit more rushed than usual. We still managed to have time to squeeze in Sullivan's birthday pancake which will be an annual tradition for us. He loved when we sang Happy Birthday and enjoyed his pancake thoroughly.




Matthew had installed his new car seat the night before so it was ready and waiting for Sullivan when we left for church. We had planned on waiting to forward face Sullivan for another year, but his infant seat was not working well for him anymore and we felt like it was safer to have him in the middle forward facing with access to air conditioning than on the side rear facing with no air conditioning. You make the best decisions you can as parents; no judgements please. 


That afternoon I got to take a few pictures and I am pleased with how they turned out. It's really hard to believe that our baby is a year old. In some ways I feel like it's been much much longer and in other ways I think it all passed by too quickly.




Sullivan is silly, loving, friendly, mischievous, and wonderful. He has so much personality and we love him so so much! Happy Birthday, my sweet peanut!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that last pic. I've seen that on Pinterest, but it is way cuter when you know the kiddo. Too precious. Oh, and, we turned Miles around at 11 months. We were driving to Florida for 9-10 hours. I just didn't see rear facing as an option. The car seat rules are getting crazy.

    ReplyDelete